Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pictures!

I got the care package my parents sent me so now I have my camera cord (as well as Cadbury's caramel eggs and Barry's Irish Tea!)!  Anyway, that means I can upload my photos and take more pictures, so I've also gone back and added photos to two of my previous posts, if you're interested in checking those out.

The internet here is really terrible.  It takes forever for a page to load and a lot of the time there are so many people on that it doesn't let you connect.  That's sort of why I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to, I just can't be bothered to deal with the internet.  But we've been making a ton of yummy things and I've been taking lots of pictures of them so I will make a post with them very soon.  Not today, but maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment